November 06, 2005

'Deepa'vali....


3 days at home for the festival of lights!!!
Diwali is the festival which spreads the flame of happiness all over and is celebrated with lot of fun... its a time to exchange gifts...a time to have lots of sweets keeping aside the worries about callories(arrey, diwali hai bhai, it comes once a year!!!),
Usually My Diwali's dont go as happy as any other festivals...Most of the times I'll be drowning in some thoughts when people around me are having fun with crackers and lights...and this year was no different...the thoughts of comparison between my arjun and the real ones was breaking my hopes into peices...was finding difficulty in accepting realities..many other thoughts were pondering in mind... Mom had prepared lots of grub, and I was least bothered about eating them(yes you read it right, very less i'll use this 'least bothered about eating' line :))
But this diwali ended differently..I went to the balcony around 9 in the night with my walkman after convincing mom that i'll be careful with rockets...This is the place where i feel my best... me and my solitude :).... It was slightly drizzling... Moon was absent in the star studded sky.... radiocity was playing all my favourite numbers for a change... and last but not the least there was amazing fireworks... they were really colourful, sparkling, dazzling beauties... It was as if someone is bursting all these just for me and just to make me smile :)..... I was always against 'crack'ers... I used to feel its a waste of money.... but then i realized this is the colourful way of burning your money ;-)

Happy Diwali to all :0)

7 comments:

Phil said...

Just happened to land on your blog by clicking "Next" and blogger.com picked a random blog... and it was you!

I immediately noticed you were from Bangalore. I was there 13 months ago on business, as I have a team of prgrammers there. I really enjoyed my visit and I hope I get to go back again!

Happy blogging!

Khushi said...

Yep,
Bangalore ROCKS!!

:)

jyo82 said...

so this diwali the sparkles brought some smile on ur face !! good ... may b thats y they dont ban them completely so that sweet ppl like u get another reason to smile ...

Jay said...

"Deepa' was higlighted so .. that we dont miss the 'jyothi' in it eh? ;-)

Khushi said...

#jyo,
he he :)

#jay,
well,,, u can say so.. ;0)

Anonymous said...

This time i bursted 7 sounds coloured rockets for Diwali. Maza aa gaya!

Khushi said...

joyee,
:)