November 22, 2005

got tagged.........


Here is the “I want/can/can’t-do” list of things as of today… It has 7 +/- something in each list, and no order of preference...


I want to…
- eat a Deathby Chocolate from Java-Green in the nearest future, maybe today evening, since last 2 weeks, I’m remembering it and literally my mouth is watering (even now...) and I’m not able to make it for one or the other reason :(
- see the whole world; meet whole lot of people before I die…
- adopt a baby…
- play with a Tiger cub, Ya real one, I just love them :D…
- keep pets at home, preferably a Labrador and a CAT…

- get in shape and wear all the smart dresses which I now envy people who wear them…No, I’ve stopped consoling myself that ROUND is also a shape…

I can…
- drink n number of Tea/Coffee a day…
- spend the whole night away chatting with my friends…
- enjoy my solitude without getting bugged…
- forget the whole world while playing with pets…
- walk in rain as though it’s not raining…
- shop the whole day without feeling guilty…
- manage to keep a smile even when I feel like dying inside…
- experiment with my cooking with complete dedication and make sure that people like it…
- be careless about me and my surroundings…
- go on giggling continuously for no reason when with BITS…


I just can’t…
- say NO…okey, let me put it this way, its very difficult for me to say NO… :-
- think of eating non-veg…
- stop myself from eating aloo bonda or chilli bajji inspite of knowing how much of calories it is contributing :D
- stop myself from crying watching the senti masala bollywood movies…
- sing….. eeeeks I have a real terrible voice..
- think of any more can’ts…


Actually I started writing this with a big 'grrrrrrrrrr' on jay, but when I went on writing, I felt nice to identify all my wants/can/can'ts and put them together :)...
thx 2 jay :)
After publishing the draft version, nichu mam wanted me to add another list and it goes like this...


I want to do but I know I can't do....
- actually I dont have anything to fill in here... :- there could be two possiblities, either I'm content with what I have or I dont desire for anything which I feel I cant reach out...




No comments: