October 20, 2005

My Morningssssssssssssssss


hmm, This is my first blog, what could a better topic than to blog about how i start my day. well, alarm rings at 6.45... snooze, again at 6.50.. snooze, again at 6.55.. snooze :-).. there comes mom's scream, 'khushiiiiii, its already 7, dont you have plans of going to office today?',.. 'haaa maaa', okey, got up. now is the ritual of taking bath (ish, how much i hate this, i wonder who was the one to make a rule that we need to take bath everyday :-), hmm, anyways,, what dress to wear now??? okei,, stand in front of wardrobe, and.. shall I wear this pink salwar, ohh, I need to press that, how about blue salwar, naah, i look so fat in that, that white one, humph!! i wore it just last week, sheesh, i hate this,,,,okey, atlast the same old dirty blue jean and a t-shirt. mom again, 'Khushiii, its 7.20, TEA is on the table have it',.. 'haa maa', by 7.25 i'm in a go-able shape and the office cab is supposed to come at 7.35 to my stop. now comes begging dad to make him drop me till the stop, and the monotonous dad's dailogue, 'why cant you getup 5min early and walk yourself' [me: heeeeeeee :D] Mom: how many more days she'll ask you, after she gets married, her husband will drop, cant you drop her now?? [me: hummmmpphh!!!!!!!!] and while dad starts his byke, i need to call x/y to ask the driver to stop for me, and by the time i reach my stop, our van would be waiting for me and the driver will be looking at me with the same old look of not again.. :w

:D

2 comments:

jyo82 said...

How i too hate waking up early morning !! :(

Khushi said...

:)