October 25, 2005

Kapi with Nisu


Totally jobless today..
Whole day reading blogs, blogs, and more blogs...
Kishore kumar Crying away to glory from morning....
Could hear the rain when I take my headphones off....
And suddenly I get an idea of having kapi with nisu....
Ping her, and hurrray, she agrees.....
We both go to the 2nd floor balcony with 2 cups of coffee.....
Small droplets of water falling over me, lovely breeze, my lovely friend, and KAPIIIIIIIII.....
woww, what else do I ask for?????

8 comments:

Jay said...

U have nothing else to ask for? ;-)

Khushi said...

y did i not expect this Q when i wrote this ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... as you said its my hmmm day... :)) JK ... I know wat else u could have asked for!! better Kaapi than that stale Kaapi from a vending machine ;)

Casablanca said...

Sometimes the simple life is so sweet and fulfilling.
sigh....

Khushi said...

Hemanth,
This day was not a hmm day :) Feeling J eh!!!

Casablanca,
Truly said!

jyo82 said...

kapi anytime anywhere is good and plus with some one dear to u ... wooooooow just awsome !!

Anonymous said...

perfect pic for a very cute blog. However, just as Jay said.. I would have asked for more!!!! :)

Khushi said...

#Jyo,
Yes it is..

#joyee,
oh, u mean some samosa's with coffee ?? ;-P