October 21, 2005

hmm days!!


As I always say 'hmm' is my patent word. Its the safest one to use at times. I feel I can convey so many things and yet nothing! I have come across some days when I dont feel like talking to anybody, dont feel like mailing, chatting, gossiping for no particular reasons. I call them as hmm days!! days when I just feel like hmming all the time. Most of my most of my responses to anything people ask would be just a hmm followed by any of :-) :-( :- :-/ based on the context.
And 2day happens to be one such day. I had some boring work 2 do, which I finished in the morning, had some team KT's where in I was physically very much present. People around must be wondering as to why I act weird at times, Its not that I'm in some deep thoughts or worrying about my Future/Career/Marriage(oh!!!) or anything, its just that I want to be left at my own.
I myself sometimes wonder do we all have these hmm days or i'm the only weirdo here??
hmmm :-

2 comments:

Jay said...

Hmmmmmmm .......



:-)

Khushi said...

:-)