November 19, 2007

shaadi se pehle....

No, its nothing to do with the movie, which made people enter the theatre expecting to drool over Ayesha Takia and Mallika sherawath and came out with a duhhhhhhhhh..... Here, I'm just rambling over the recent rants i've been exposed to... :-/

Khushi, its high time, you need to think about your life and you need to settle down!

They are not getting her married coz she is earning good bucks for them...

Khushi, sorry if I'm disturbing you, do you have a custom of saath phera in your marriages? Mom was asking me to get the details as your brother is least bothered about it and says ask khushi for everything...

Tell me Do you want to get married just because you are turning 28? or you want to marry for the right reason (person)?

you need to make certain compromises for having a life which you've wanted...


how does the age matter if you have the right person?

Yesterday my hubby came home very late, I'd seen a dance in TV and wanted to make him learn that... I made him learn the steps in the middle of the night, and we were doing all this till 3am in the morning :P... you know, a nice thing about carrying is, he is taking care of me just like a princess :)

how can you ask someone to marry at a gunpoint?

Dont worry deeps, someone somewhere is made for you, It cant happen overnight, its a real long process and at times you might feel really frustrated, but dont give up hopes...

after I broke up with him, I'm really worried who will marry me, khushi...

Khushi, I dont like this design of your kind of mangalsutra, I want something with diamonds, actually in our custom mangalsutra is not compulsory, do I have to wear this for my entire life??? can you ask your maushi if I can wear atleast some latest designs?

Hi Khushi, how are you? helloooo ellidyo? no news at all? you are not inviting me for you sister's wedding ha? its supposed to be next week sometime right? hmmmmmm My sister's marriage broke! what? hey, what are you telling? with so much difficulty they had convinced both the parents??? what happend? hmmm...I'll tell you the reason sometime later...

Hey, Khushi, its Feb 28th da :), his parents havent agreed yet, but we've decided on the date and he said he'll come out if they dont agree even after persuading them for the last 4 years!!!

'sach keh raha hai deewana, dil na kisi se lagana, jhute hain yaar ke vaadein saare, jhuti hain pyar ki kasme, maine har lamha jisse chaha, jisse puja, ussine yaaro mera dil toda toda, tanha tanha chodaa.....' I remember this song very much, khushi...

PD, you atleast tell Khushi, You are 2 years younger to her and you are getting married next week, why is she not thinking about her marriage? you talk to her...


Its just escapism if you think you'll sit quiet until things will fall in place, you need to work on your life...

Khushi, dont worry about marriage now da, you are very happy soul, after marriage, be it arranged or love, life changes!!! After the initial days of excitement is gone, it'll be just a routine... I'm married for 5 years now and my life revolves just around my son... I dont even remember the last time when my husband had got me even a small rose or appreciated me for anything....

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!



Out of Mind..... will be right back!!!

16 comments:

Junius said...

hmmm...i too have gone thru the male side of this, but this one IS too much...
btw i luvved the dog pic! its sooo cute :D!!

Thisisme said...

ailaaaaa...how the hell did u read my mind...???????m goin thru exactly all this :-s

Khushi said...

hmmmph!!! the inevitable phase!!! :-|

Unknown said...

This is slightly confusing! So are you married now? [:-P]

Sorry for being a moron!

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

Laks said...

hmm.. all this talk makes things seem complicated don't they... looks like u've listened to enuf of such things.. just make up ur mind n let nature take its course :P

KP said...

good luck.....

Khushi said...

grrr, no guns read it once again!

***
hmm right, laks :)

***

Thanks kp,

PS: give me permission to read your blog!

Chitra said...

I guess this is the age when the topic veers to marriage :-)! Besides, when your close friends are all getting married and raising babies, not many can understand you being a 'solo' achiever :-| !

Anand said...

hahah!!..well guess we all go thru the grind!!:-)..
all the best...

KP said...

"PS: give me permission to read your blog!"

are u asking me? if yes....u can read it anytime....

Khushi said...

rightly said chitra... sigh!!!!

***

glad to know that anand ;)

Khushi said...

ooops, thanks kp,
when i tried the other day, it said i dont have permission to view your blog... but now i can :)

Shimogait said...

Yep it is that phase many girls go thru... I guess its hard for us guys to know how it feels being there. I can understand its really hurtful when those comments come from our nearest and dearest.

But adella neenu manage maaditya bidu.... So cheers :)

divya said...

oh..its like you are living my life..i understand!!

kannan udayarajan said...

Interesting..:)

Khushi said...

he he, thanks bhatta

***
sigh!!! sadly divya!!!

***
Interesting? nope, not really kannan