November 12, 2007

loving life....living example...:-)

After BITS life, I had thought having 'friends' in office will be a thing of past... I was mentally prepared to have just 'colleagues' around me... But I was wrong! Though we are not in the same lunch group, we kinda gelled well pretty soon. Its like you just connect to some people in no time, you dont need any special reason. She is a huge bundle of energy running around the whole floor, spreading a contagious smile where ever she goes...Every morning I pass by her seat just to see a glowing face which says good morning sweetu :-)...

One such morning I pass by her seat, she is holding a box of home made sweets and asked me to eat it fast, as she'd not got too many and couldnt give it to all... The foodie that I am, started munching it and asked her, whats special today dearie? she says, its my hubby's bday today :D with a wide smile...(* :-( :-( :-( *).. I havent seen her hubby... none of her new friends have seen him... She came to Bangalore to shoo away the memories of his illness and his death...:( I just couldnt swallow the sweet and tears just ran on my cheeks.... She said phat, buddhuu, chal kaam kar...

Sometimes I dont know how to react! should I be speechless just to realize how much she is living in and enjoying her past, or should I tell her to move out of it and think less about it because the more she is attached to her past, the more she can not think of her future? I have a few friends of mine who are separated... very easily I can console them telling the other person did not deserve them, they would get a better pair soon and so on... In this case, I cant even tell anything, I just feel helpless...

Sometimes life can be so cruel, yet some people have the courage to bounce back, smile and say it happend :-)

Its nice to see such people :-)

6 comments:

The Avenger !!! said...

true hats off to this personality. I surely hope someone recognizes the positivity and gives her what she deserves...

Jay said...

Indeed, an inspiration.

Shimogait said...

Wow.. simply amazing... Something to learn.

KP said...

speechless!!!.....truly hats-off to this person....:)

Kirthi said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. This post is so touching and it is so inspiring to see people who can love another so much and yet manage to hide their bereavement.

Rays Of Sun said...

wow, that was something. That lady is awesome..And you are lucky to be sorrounded by such folks:)