January 02, 2007

START.. STOP... or CONTINUE...

I joined a new organization 3 weeks back. CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!
Among the few things which I've noticed here, there is one particular practice which caught my attention. The Quality assurance team have formulated a practice called 'START, STOP or CONTINUE'. At a regular interval of time they consult each team and get the information on the New/Worst/Best practices of the organization and depending on the statistics obtained, they repair the processes.

hmm, it seemed pretty interesting and I thought I'll apply this on to ME, based on my learnings from the last year :)

I think I should,
START...

- being more sensible in my decisions than being just sensitive about my emotions.
- improving bigtime on money management.
- my gym regularly(damn this man!).
- redefining the rules of friendhip as the definition I have is totally outdated! May be the perception I have needs to be changed. I realized I should be less college-ish with my friends and understand that each of us have our priorities, our space, our life and I should not interfere in theirs and expect them to act as expected!

STOP...
- thinking ONLY about me and do some small compromises to show my care to the people who care for me.
- losing my self-respect in front of any (damn) emotion!!!
- breaking my head on small issues as life is actually too short to waste on silly things/people. I should realize Ignorance is bliss at times!
- being so careless about me and the people around me.

CONTINUE...
- to live life to the fullest!!!

phew! my list is done. I'm not sure if i'll follow all these religiously, but I shall definetely TRY!!!.

I might succeed or I may fail miserably, but so what, next year is always there to Start, Stop or Continue :)

Happy New year to all of you, May all good things come your way :)

8 comments:

GuNs said...

A very small 'continue' list means that your life is all wrong right now !!

That can't be true. Go ahead and look for more things that you can put in the 'continue' section.

Happy new year to you. Check out my blogs for photos of the new year celebrations in London.


-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

di.di said...

>>>>to live life to the fullest!!!
what does that mean actually.... still looking for answer....

p/s: good luck with your new resolutions

Khushi said...

guns, 'living life to fullest' implies, its the biggest list one can have ;)

***

thanks diva, you really need an answer? It means to give my 100% in whatever I do and to enjoy 100% in everything I do :)

The Avenger !!! said...

well Khushi, nice new year resolution. its time i too adapt a start, stop continue cycle :)

keep writing !!!

Khushi said...

thanks for stopping by sudhir

The Avenger !!! said...

when's the next update scheduled !!!

Anonymous said...

Hummmmmm what can I say after reading that....
Looks like some people are gonna get some respect from you atleast from now on ;) :p

As you once said Changes are continuous!!!! I guess this Start Stop Continue is just a part of that

Khushi said...

bhattaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
some things dont change kano ;)