December 20, 2006

konfusions...thy name!


Right??? or was I wrong?
do I have an option now?
how am I sure that i'm not getting into a wrong place again?
Can I change now?
Do I want to change?
Career?? or Marriage?? or both??
was I too much self centered?? or was I just being frank??
now what?
where to?
how?
I had always known Destiny as not a matter of chance but a matter o f choice. but its also true that only when you have a choice, your life gets difficult. If you dont have, you'll just accept things and move on...

konfusions konfusions konfusions.... uffffffff!

8 comments:

Chitra said...

Tee hee...welcome to the real world!

di.di said...

>>>Can I change now?
>>>Do I want to change?

can i change, is one question... = ofcoz u can..

do i wanna change, it's really a tough ones....

Khushi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GuNs said...

You getting married?
Whee...so much fun ! Whos the guy? If you havent selected anyone, are the registrations still open? What is the minimum eligibility to apply?

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

P.S. : LOL, cheer up. Watch some nice movies and go out with friends like old times again. These things will fall into place like pieces of a jigsaw, no use worrying about them !

Khushi said...

thanks chitra

***
drama diva thanks for dropping by...

***
he he he, no guns i'm NOT getting married :D :D :D
yeah, it almost did fall into places :D

GuNs said...

Is 'fall into places' the exact opposite of 'fall into place' ??
Hmm...some linguists better answer this one !

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

P.S. : Though you are not getting married right now, is advance booking available?

Khushi said...

opposite of fall into place???? naaah re, there were too many things out of place and hence i referred it that way ;)

PS:Er............I bet you dont want to know the answer :P

The Avenger !!! said...

kushi, if you feel your ROI (return on investment) would be great and you can learn and grow in the process of course you should jump.

i guess i read this post too late :)