January 11, 2007

Universe and humor!

After re iterating to myself some n number of times that round is not a shape and its high time I start working out, I decided(atlast) to join the gym in my office. Kept the kit ready, forgot it for 2 days, took it to office the third day and kept it in the desk for a week till I got mentally prepared (ahem), and then I started from last monday!
Tread mill 20 minutes... distance - 2kms... burn 160 calories
cycling 5 minutes... burn 40 calories... yayyyyyyy 200 calories gone :D :D :D

and i'm regularly doing it... (common, 4 days is not less).
thanks to google, I found out,
1 samosa adds 256 calories,
10 pieces of potato chips gives you 110 calories,
One chottta cup of halwa adds 570 calories,
One piece of jalebi is 200 calories,
One motichoor laddu adds 250 calories,
One plate bhel puri is 250 calories,
Two peices of murukku adds 580 calories,
Any veg pizza you touch will have a minimum of 250 calories,
One spooooon of mango pickle is sixty fiiiiive caloriesss,
gaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwdd, whatever I like to eat has so many calories, what is left now? some ghas puus???
Universe I tell ya, has a weirrrrrrrd sense of humor! :-





12 comments:

Himavan said...

Hi there! Nice to see you back here.

Interesting and hilarious post! can see a good sense of humor...:)

Belated happy new year btw.

Anonymous said...

join the club!!!.. :D

Khushi said...

hey happy new year, contended

***

thanks anonymous :)

The Avenger !!! said...

well guess what, I look fit but i have just been diagnosed with cholesterol and high stress levels.

needless to say i would like to go back to my earlier healthier lifestyle but somehow I am not able to.

This post should serve as a reminder actually :)

GuNs said...

Apparently you can make Gajar Ka Halwa without sugar (saw that in a movie called "Ramjii Londonwaley", ROTFL). Try karo !

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

Khushi said...

welcome to the group ;), sudhir

***

Really? havent seen the movie guns

Anonymous said...

If you are as round as the attached pic shows, I would say drop the idea, you look good ;-)

Unknown said...

Yu can try some tossed fruit salad or green / vegitable salad with little pepper powder n salt sprinkling....

Happy Losing weight.


Have Fun

~Harsha

Khushi said...

ha ha ha, i wish i was anonymous

***
thx harsha, sigh!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nice to see u back....

Your efforts are for just "200 calorie"!!!! no point in doin it...
All that you have mentioned in the list I EAT... but no good I am still the same skinny fellow. If Universe wants u to be round you will be round no matter what you do!!! :O

I guess we are the people who belong the category of "We LIVE to EAT" so have fun...

Khushi said...

//If Universe wants u to be round you will be round no matter what you do!!! :O

wah wah wah, what a theory bhattaaaa :D

Nikhil said...

Hi khushi,i was searching for some image on google and it lead me somehow to one of your blog pages,curiously i read some of your post and found you a very jolly person...full of life...if thats what you are keep it up!! cheers!!