May 10, 2006

sawan barse tarse dil...








yuppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, it rained... atlaaaaaaaaast :D
naaaaaaaaa na na naaaaaaaa naaaaaaaaaaaaa :D
who said bangalore is hot...huh! you should've seen the weather yesterday... it poured like anything and the BEST part is
I GOT DRENCHED...Completely :D
wah wah wah... LIFE I tell ya ;-)







And along with this, I did two of my favorite things in rain...
- had stroooong filter coffeee with alu bajji
- chatted with friends sitting cozily inside and starring at the rain through window


hmm...
the complete list also includes...

- sitting inside the house with a good novel, chips and TEA :D
- rain dance... ah.............
- walking all alone...[hmm.. you can even cry, no one can make out... :'( ]
- have road side panipuri...

- after you've got drenched and it has stopt raining, and when you've started feeling really really cold, have a coffee and some garam garam chilli bajji..... slurrrrrrrrp :D
- standing along the window, starring outside and let ur thoughts run over anything and everything... you'll definetely enjoy the solitude...
- looooooooooooooong ride with someone special ;-)
- er... mebbe a long walk also will do ;-) (oh, my andekha anjana, how very lucky you are *winks*)


wow! I can see a cloud there... Phew!!!

16 comments:

Junius said...

crying in the rain...
i have done it once.
u can feel ur own tears...
they are warm...
btw-photos are good :-)
u took them?

Anonymous said...

I can realise the effect of rain by reading the posts on rain on both "My space"s ...And with this the list goes to 5 who have told nothing but it is raining in blore...

Jealousy certainly kills more than the heat here...yet I wish there be more rains to you all :D

Viky said...

Wah...

Nimdu 'my space'u...neevu maLe bagge bardidira...

Enandre awaru bari bisi beLe bhath bagge bardru, neevu meNsinkai bajji, coffee, tea...doDD nashTa ne arange maDidri....

oh!! maLe bere...ee appraisal nalli enu aglilla andre yaa chappar company adru parvagilla anta bengaLoorige bartini ri...

Anonymous said...

Along with all that you have mentioned in the list, I would like to add one more..

Make paper boats, float them in running rain water and run behind it till its drowns. Then make one more

Prashanth CM said...

Hi,
Did anybody mentioned Aloo Bajji,Panipuri?...drip..drip..Slurrrp..drip..drip.

Khushi said...

ya... even I feel so endevourme...

nope I dint take them ;-)
***

he he, thanks RK
***

Banni viky ellaru uru bittu blore ge barovaga, nivyake alli hogi kuthidira... namma bengluru suuuper :D
***

hey avinash that should be fun... will try it out sometime..

PS: Bhatta na????
***

Prashanth,
thats alled hotte urisification :D

Chitra said...

"garam garam chilli bajji" dreamy expression....sigh !! Duh...paravagilla biDu...bisibeLe baath sikthu :D !!

Laks said...

WOW!!. i love rain too.. infact one of my fantasies is to dance away to glory when it rains.. hopefully that will happen someday hehe... nice pics u got there khushi.. u clicked those snaps?..

Himavan said...

How about a Rainbow?...Can't you see...lol..:)

Ekta said...

hey wow!
I was in blore last week and it didnt rain at all!:-(
But am soo envious of u...eating alu bhajji..
Even if it rains in HK..I cant do all that!

Khushi said...

huun, ninne nu same case chitz :D :P
***

thanks lakshana, dancing in rain should be really fun :D
***

he he, not so keen contended
***

he he, you should have come here this week ekta ... though mornings are hot, evening its as cool as it can get :D

GuNs said...

I thought you clicked the photos. Those are REALLY awesome. I am mad for photography and I just bought a camera that cost me 2 months salary [:-P] !!

Check out my pics on my gallery: http://greatguns.zoto.com

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

Anonymous said...

yep its Bhatta.. next time onlwards u will find Bhatta in name!!!

Khushi said...

:D gud gud!

Kusum Rohra said...

hey i was in bangalore recently, loved the place, did you take all this pictures?? lovely haan!!!

Aare me too wrote a similar post one raing day. read it here:

http://kusumrohra.blogspot.com/2006/03/small-things-great-happiness.html

Raj said...

:) nice....