April 06, 2006

Surprise............ :D

One of my favorite quotes is,
"life is full of surprises, but never when you need one..."
huh????
who says so....



Bugged of this mundane life which makes me sit in front of the boring black monitor whole day, I was feeling so low from past 2-3 days. Today, around afternoon, I get a call from the reception telling I have a visitor. I go and see, I have a sweetest friend of mine waiting for me with a smile and holding a pink gerbera in hand :D and the best part is my friend even joined me for lunch :D
WOW!!! was I jumping with JOY or what...
The gerbera is decorating my desk, and each time I have a look at it, it undoubtedly exchanges a smile with me :)
Some times such small gestures means soooooooo much :)
hmm,

Some people make life seem so beautiful by just being a part of it :)

8 comments:

Laks said...

hey.. thz a very pretty flower... if i were u..when it begins to wither i wud keep it pressed in a very fat book(one of my hobbies :D)..that way u can also have it forever :)

Known Stranger said...

hmm thatz true... I have something to say on your posst.. not now.. catch you on that soon..

The mystery of future
lie in the moment of present
in the secrets of past
that need to be
un ravelled every moment
to bring the present
in life.

Khushi said...

Ya, thats a nice thing to do lakshana , but if I tell you about the craze I have for this flower and the rate at which my friends gimme this, I'd have to keep such fat books library :D

***
Known Stranger,

//The mystery of future lie in the moment of present in the secrets of past that need to be unravelled every moment to bring the present in life.

just AWESOME!!!!
Mebbe you are right to an extent :)

PS: u have something to say on my post?????

Himavan said...

It is just beauty of life. isn't it? Just when you are weiry of situations, become despair, anything that brings back smile is unforgettable and worth preserving. I envy you for having people who can make(at least try to make) life seem beautiful.

Naveen said...

thats sweet! lucky you to have friends who visit you with flowers :)

Khushi said...

Contended
so true!!!
***

Naveen,
:)

Anonymous said...

Surprises, flowers, friends, blissful lunch all in a single day... wow lucky u..

Khushi said...

:D
PS: thanks for visiting :)