January 03, 2006

Ek choti si love story.... Errrrr... okey...can say so ;-)

I’ve done my complete schooling in Namma Bangalore :D…. And there are lots of lovely memories attached to my childhood…. Go to school in the morning, fight with few guys, boss around with a few of them, go home, play Lagori, Ice spice (I SPY/Hide and Seek), go back home after some nth warning from amma, and do the homework for the heck of it…and have a sound sleep…one whole day is over…
Such a simple life it was….
And I was one dumbo of nth order when it came to all the mushy mushy things… when I was in 7th standard, there was one guy in my class…and when I remember him now, he actually looked so cute, but that time, I probably dint know the meaning of the word cute, or rather dint know I could associate it to people around me…:-… and this guy comes one day out of the blue and…
He: Hi khushi,

Me: Hi,
He: actually…. Er….. I love you…
Me: haaan? *eye brows raised, mouth making an O, whole body shivering*
He: ya....... please say YES… *with a tensed look*,
Me: haan? I’ll go complain saroja mam :(( *starts weeping*….
He: ...Er……… its ok……. Leave it……. Sorry…… Sorry... dont tell mam.....
and he ran away...
he dint even lift his head in front of me after that... and I was feeling really great for doing something like that :->

Huhahahahahha…..
that guy would have got a real shock of his life…. what to do, that was the first time someone had come and spoken to me like that and mebbe it was the first time he was proposing someone, but the response he got, he he, I don’t think he could have ever imagined that…. And definitely I think he’ll be remembering this and cursing me all through his life… his first proposal.... sigh!!!
=))


24 comments:

Sunil said...

hi
I came across ur blog while wandering here and there in the Bloggers world...

Ur style of writing really impressed me...

Carry on...

Nishu said...

haha ... great post for new year buddy...

haha.. i m still laughing, dont understand why girls are soo scared, thou' they are the one who would like to have men around them, doing there "seva".

Girls are really really clever, they make boys go mad by doing all that beauty-carving and the related things and when they propose them, they start shedding croc tears only to put boys to run in some shed.. haha..

Well, its humouros, lovely and a part of life.. thats what every Living organism does.. tough life for males (@_@).. poor guy..

okk.. i'm still laughing..

have a nice year ahead

Jay said...

Ek 'Choti' si love story?!

Interesting title! :-). SIGH! I guess this would have been the speed breaker in that guys Romantic Freeway! :D

Khushi said...

Hey, thanks sunil :)
* * *
He He, Ya NISHU, but this was no Scope Marofication, I was really Dumb enough to scare that guy off and feel proud of it =))... but no more eh ;-)
Have a great day :)
* * *
Jay,
;-) ya, a big speed breaker when he had just started peddling =))

Shikha said...

I agree with nishu..poor guys:))

Deepa said...

Good One!!!

kannan udayarajan said...

haha...!

When i was a kid i had crushes on different girls every year..but i never dared to propose ...well i never knew what proposing meant even if it was to be done...

your post just bought back all the fond memories of childhood crushes and disappointments...

cheers...

Anonymous said...

I played Ice Spice my whole childhood. Till today I used to think that it was a Kannada word. Today for the first time I saw it in letters & realized that its actaully an English word!! It was a real big surprise :-)

Khushi said...

Shikha,
Ahaaaaaaaannnnn ;-)
***
Thanks deepa :)
***
Raj,
//so are you the same type even now.
he he, No I've Improved ;-)
***
Thanks Kannan
***
Shesh, even I had assumed it to be a kannada word till quite some time :)

Naveen said...

Hey nice one! I just read a post on someone's blog that was exactly opposite to this one :) The guy would love a girl and the girl would luv him too..but none of them would dare proposing till the end :( tht was pretty much senti!! :)

Khushi said...

Naveen,
hmm I see...
***
Vikram,
he he, sure, but remember I was then in 7th Standard... :-w

Shruthi said...

How cute and how funny... Thinking back, we always laugh at such things.. but think about the poor guy.. he will think a hundred times before proposing to anybody ever!

Khushi said...

Shruthi :),
Yes it is... :D
//he will think a hundred times before proposing to anybody ever
he he, I'm sure he'll be cursing me forever ;-)
* * *
so....Ganga, how many KODALU's your dad has now ;-)
PS: hey, I came thru Jay's blog :)

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

And definitely I think he’ll be remembering this and cursing me all through his life… his first proposal....
Who knows...he might even have blogged something like this on his blog space :)

That was one cute memory of yours.

Greetings for New Year :)

Khushi said...

arzoon,
he he, U never Know ;-)
Happy New Year to you too :D

Sri Harsha said...

A gud little funny story....these kinda always happen in school...poor fella...

And...hey happy new year to u...

Khushi said...

Harsha,
right :)
thank you, same to you :)

Rays Of Sun said...

Hilarious! But, I have done a similar thing too..thats why...I wont have sympathies for the "I love you"guy:)))

Khushi said...

ROS,
WOW, I have someone for company ;-)
PS: But I have my deepest sympathies for that guy. Of all the people on earth, he found me.. he he

Praveen said...

Hi khushi,

Chanced up on ur blog wandering. Thoughts put in nicely will make for good reading.

about the love story, rather nostalgic for me hehe. Reminds me bout my child hood sweet heart. But me never did propose fearing exact same reaction as yours hehe.

i do say he's one gutsy fellow, as at seventh standard's psychology, proposing to a girl was tought to be the baddest thing a gye could do. But he dared enough to actually say it.

i am sure he would not be cursing you, rather patting himself for sayin it :))

Praveen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Khushi said...

//i am sure he would not be cursing you, rather patting himself for sayin it :))

he he,
I hope so :)

thanks for visiting

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Saroja maam? Did you by any freaking chance study in THS?