July 29, 2009

new people, new place and a new phase...

Its different...
the gang I freak out with, the people I walk around, the food I eat outside, my routine, my life! no deadlines, no work pressure, no emi worries, no traffic, no credit card tension, and far from my dear ones :(. everything has changed.. suddenly!
for long i've been wanting a normal life. I was really really tired of everything, I was badly waiting for a simple life. and now I have it!
Its been close to 2 months I've relocated to London along with Hero, and so far, so good!


PS: Had to struggle a lot to get the internet working in the new house, thats why the delay in posting. Hopefully will be regular from now :)
PPS: and the foodie in me made me start a new food blog under: http://ellarumaduvuduhottegagi.wordpress.com/ [as though being irregular in one blog wasnt sufficient :P]

4 comments:

Vidya said...

Khushi... welcome back :P
Each time I did a post, I would go back and check if there were any msgs from you or if you had updated your blog... have been waiting to hear from you... I am glad things are working per your desire... may your entire life be so...

Rohini said...

Hey,

Just stumbled on ur blog :)

Loved the way u write..

I can relate to this sentiment..post marriage thing.

I quit after marriage and shifted to Hyd..Its a diff world altogether ..as u said its different :)

Rohini

Ekta said...

hey congrats girl!
london is a nice place if u can get by the weather and the high costs!
Have a grt time and keep blogging!

Khushi said...

thanks Vidya, whether I write or not, I sincerely Check your blog :)

***

Thanks for stopping by Rohini.. nice to know you've been there done that :)
***

Hello Ekta, where have you been? Nice to have you back :)