March 12, 2009

how is married life?

oh, thats one common question everyone asks post wedding... Guys, the only thing I'm doing promptly after my wedding is running around for my friends weddings and falling sick. Nothing else! Thanks to Hero, who ran away (flew actually) 7 days after our wedding... pssst... So, I'm back to my single life...


When three of my close close friends and I decided that its high time we finally fall into the trap, we almost thought of the same time frame. Thanks to the stars, the auspicious time which was selected had a good gap between all our weddings. One of them married a Maharashtrian.... Yay WE went to Pune...And then, 2 of them got married twice (ofcourse to the same person!)... One got married in Kannadiga ishtyle, and then the Bong style and another one got married in Iyengar style and then Mallu style... so, I got to roam around to a lot of places you see :)



Some one asked me in office today if i'm going to gym (ah... how nice it sounds to the ears :D)... One more person echoed it and said, yeah, I wanted to ask you from past few days, you've lost weight... I said ohhh thanks, but No, i'm just sick. Some of my friends ask, oh you miss your hubby, so, you've lost weight eh? My mom thinks people have casted an eye on me, thats why i'm not well from the time I got married...


People, On 2nd I get married, 6th I go to Pune, 10th Hero flies :(, 12th I join back office, 22nd wkend R's wedding, 27th Kolkata visit, 6th, N's wedding, 14th Kerala visit, during weekdays 3 days in his place and 2 days in mine (the girl is not supposed to stay at her mother's place after wedding you see... :-/). So, in between all the running arounds I have to have everything from poha to puchka, gola to roadside rasmalai, masala chai to matka tea, pooran poli to mishti dohi and the spicy food at his place... everything!... poor my health... how will it sustain? One week of diarrhea and thats why full tuss pataki...


Couple of months back, in one of our Oh we have to lose weight josh, I and R had gone to Vibes and taken some package. I'd gone for spot reduction for arms (I really have pailwan hands :() and she took a 5kg weight loss package. Each session we went, the instructor used to weigh us and even if we were 500gms more than previous day, she never used to give us the session... duhhh! give money to them and get blastings, look at that! So, needless to say we were thrown out of many sessions... and at last we got bored (there was no damn difference in us either!), so we stopped going almost towards the end... I remember asking her, how much more left for you? (I meant no of sessions) for which she'd replied, 2 more sessions and 5kgs :P ha ha ha.... now I can proudly say, VLCC/Vibes ko maro goli, get diarrhea once and it'll make you look really relaly thin :D [if not the dehydration, at least the no. of trips you make to the RR, ha ha ha :P]

btw, I wanted to share with you one picture I love very much from my wedding album:

10 comments:

Chitra said...

Married in two styles??? Double phew!

Khushi said...

maja alla :)

Prasoon said...

Am wondering if I should say "get well soon" or should I say "stay as is" :)
Congratulations now would seem late but then, I'd want you to keep smiling and keep scribbling too. :)

Khushi said...

ha ha ha, thanks prasoon :-)

Ekta said...

oh wow
tats a lovely photo!

Shimogait said...

Hey... I was about to write on my blog regarding this same question... Seriously I have no idea what to answer when people ask that question...

I also left my heroine and flew... now I know what she is thinking :p

Khushi said...

thanks Ekta :)
bhatta, seriously man, I wonder what people expect you to answer... ha ha ha

Art said...

khushi, thats an awesome pic...
I too feel the same.. when they know that hero and heroine are in different places, y do they ask such questions

Anonymous said...

i liked this sharing. It was good reading when am dull and have no energy left to work

Khushi said...

Thanks Art! I know how cheesy questions people ask!

Thanks Vaishnav :)