November 03, 2008

America America!

No, its not about Nagati halli chandrashekhar movie, its about my small trip...
a small trip...

to what they call, the land of opportunities... it was a bright summer when I went for the first time... and a shocking winter when I went this time...
frozen lake, frozen falls...
it was a gloomy white world...
so what, I got a chance to make my first snow man :D
got to try lot of different foooooooood...
experimented with my culinary s'kills' ;)
got addicted to Caribou Coffee, more for their punch line which said 'life is too short, stay awake for it!'enjoyed the solitude...
and the shopping....
and some soul searching, when I got time... (through my window that is ;))
realized the simple things and people that make me happy :)
and just when I started missing the roadside panipuri...
zuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I came back home :)

PS: actually its been quite sometime i'm back, just been busy with work (and been lazy too)... ;)

8 comments:

Chitra said...

Ha ha ha !! Too good! BTW, is that akki-roTTi :-)?

Known Stranger said...

i liked this theme of posting. it is nice with pictures. wonderful. will done one my upcoming visit in this theme

Venksh said...

hey u call that a small trip....
i would say my dream vacation lolz..

Khushi said...

yup its akki rotti, chitra

***

Thanks Vaishnav, KY! :-)

Shimogait said...

Yeno thale oodistya......

Khushi said...

just to show I have one ;-)

Prasoon said...

nice nice..
this looks so very nice. I loved the sunflower wala bit and also that snowman :)

Khushi said...

hey thanks,
thats gerbera flower, and it was sent by Hero on Valentine's day! and I made the snowman :D